When it comes to choosing between laminate and Vinyl Flooring, you’ll need to weigh a number of factors. In addition to thinking about available flooring designs, you should also take the following into account:
- Appearance. If you want flooring that looks like real hardwood, laminate beats out vinyl. If you’re looking for tiled designs, though, you might prefer to opt for vinyl.
- Installation. Both laminate and vinyl boast relatively simple installation, but you’ll still need the right tools to do the job. With laminate, you may need to snap pieces together and cut each plank to fit your floor. With vinyl, you’ll need to use a heavy-duty adhesive and special cutting tools. Having your flooring installed by a professional will eliminate these worries.
- Cost. Laminate and vinyl tend to be comparable in cost. Think of your flooring as a long-term investment and spend accordingly.
- Moisture resistance. If you need flooring that is resistant to moisture, opt for vinyl. Remember that laminate contains a base layer of wood and is susceptible to warping and rotting when exposed to too much moisture.
- Durability. Both laminate and vinyl boast excellent durability, but laminate tends to be more durable and offers better resale value.
Choosing between Laminate Flooring and vinyl flooring can be tough. If you don’t know which is best for your home, stop by an S&G Carpet and More showroom. Our friendly, knowledgeable sales staff will be happy to help you pick the right flooring for your needs.
Go Online For More know about our Hardwood Flooring Services so you visit here or also Call on(516) 285-0502 .